We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of crazy new platforms, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it's going to be a thrilling ride.
game uI ARTIST
Award-winning game studio, Super Evil Megacorp is looking for a UI Artist to join its growing UX team in the Super Evil Lair. We are making some truly amazing new things and need a fabulously talented interface artist to help push, refine, and polish to levels not-yet-seen on a mobile device. You'll be coordinating with UX designers, engineers, illustrators, effects wizards, etc. to help make the dream come to life. Come hungry to make the greatest and most played game for the touch screen generation, because that is who we are.
ROLE & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Assist design and create new UI art for features in the #1 mobile MOBA eSport Vainglory fully through production from idea to the screen
- Push the envelope with visual fidelity, cohesion, and a keen eye for movement
- Be ready to get your hands dirty, and hit the ground running
- Collaborate with research, design, and other artists to produce greatness
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience creating game features for mobile devices
- Deep passion for games and a deep understanding of how game features drive game metrics
- Experience shipping games
- Ability to craft and follow style guides
- Ability to concisely communicate verbally and with design documentation
- Ability to create prototypes (Flinto, etc.), wireframes (Illustrator), and production quality final visuals (Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong ability to digest complex and critical feedback and channel it into strong visual designs
- Strong sense of aesthetics and how to communicate visually with as little as possible
- Graphic design and typography prowess
- Comfort in working with technical toolsets
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Humble at all times, not driven by personal ego
- Understanding of how to polish excellence
A resume and cover letter is required for consideration. You are able to work on-site at the Super Evil Lair in San Mateo, CA.