We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of new platforms, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it's going to be a thrilling ride.
SENIOR MANAGER - MARKETING OPERATIONS
As the storytellers of Super Evil Megacorp and Vainglory, the marketing team is responsible for bringing Vainglory to our players. We create moments for our players to come together, make connections and share their love and passion for Vainglory. We lead the charge for the social, partnership, and distribution networks that spread the word about Vainglory both offline and online. We bring the spirit of delight, authenticity, and inclusive community joy of our game to our players, and we bring our players’ passion, insights, and dreams to our game. We are a group of gamers building Vainglory for gamers.
We are an aspirational, bold, dynamic, unapologetic, and passionate team. JOIN US.
- Track performance, KPIs and ROI for all user acquisition and re-engagement efforts on media platforms
- Develop and execute a comprehensive influencer and social strategy with defined timelines, event, and goals that will provide exposure for titles, drive user engagement and grow the user base
- Support data and analytics gathering, resource planning & assist in post-mortems on an annual, quarterly and project-by-project basis
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, on brief, and are set to deliver against the agreed upon KPIs. Identify opportunities and threats as they arise. Course correct quickly and as necessary
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Manage vendor and client relationships through day-to-day project operations
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of related experience in mobile UA and marketing/advertising (preferably in tech)
- Fluency across social media and key platforms inclusive of video, digital, and social. (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, YouTube)
- Solid understanding of methodical A/B testing on social media platforms. Proactive development and iteration of tests on social media platforms to drive high engagements and reach
- Solid understanding of tracking ROI, specifically tying back revenue to media efforts
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where one does not exist
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex information and produce relevant, targeted reports which are framed appropriately for their audience and make best use of different presentation options
- A passion for storytelling through multiple media types; visual, written, and interpersonally
A cover letter and resume is required for consideration.