We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of crazy new platforms, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it's going to be a thrilling ride.
THE role - ASSOCIATE Product manager
Award winning game studio, Super Evil Megacorp is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join its growing Product Management discipline in the Super Evil Lair. As a PM you will help shape the future of Vainglory and SEMC. You will lead passionate cross-functional teams and drive the growth of the game. You will be a superstar and identify opportunities by analyzing the data and understanding player needs. You will create design specifications, work with multiple departments and stakeholders and see your feature to completion, and beyond. A product manager is a professional at multi tasking different projects and being able to prioritize not only your time, but the company's time and efforts. SEMC is looking for someone who is the ultimate team player. The captain that isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty and taking on responsibilities that go above the call of duty.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and create opportunities that push growth metrics for Vainglory such as Retention, Churn, Engagement, Daily Active Users
- Own multiple projects at once, leading and supporting across multiple disciplines and regions
- Innovate and build product roadmaps and set the vision for Vainglory while creating alignment throughout the company
- Drive user and competitive research to discover value propositions and user segments that resonate with Vainglory
- Exhibit sound product judgement and attention to detail
- Creating test plans to iterate and optimize on capturing the most from a feature
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making
- Attention to detail to the point of perfection
- Outstanding written, organizational and communication abilities
- Love for games and a deep understanding on what makes games great (or not great!)
- Proactive entrepreneurial spirit, always hungry to learn and do more
- Team player who is both willing to be a leader and be the one who just gets it done
- Master problem solver who takes pride in approaching challenges creatively and methodically
A resume and cover letter is required for consideration. You are able to work on-site at the Super Evil Lair in San Mateo, CA.