We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of crazy new platforms, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it's going to be a thrilling ride.
THE role - PRODUCER
The Producer will work closely with the Director of Production and other producers to help in the execution and tracking of all development activities for the game. Responsibilities will include running stand-ups and planning for internal development teams, developing process and procedures for new development teams, and helping to ensure each release is stable and goes out on time. Our ideal candidate would have experience in Free to Play games and has a background in product management.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Director of Production as part of the production team, and help manage releases through all stages of development.
- Collaborate and coordinate with product engineering, monetization, publishing, and other groups to ensure all departments are fulfilling goals and objectives.
- Organize, prioritize, and directly manage specific parts of the game using standard Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Help develop and implement process for live production tasks such as developing, implementing, and rolling out new monetization offers or events.
- Help coordinate with the studio development teams and our internal business development teams (e.g. publishing and monetization) to ensure their priorities are addressed and tracked.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in computer science or related field.
- 3-4 years experience in a Producer or Project Manager role
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements.
- Tenacious and relentless in seeing implementations through to completion.
- Outstanding creative problem solving skills.
- Experience working on free-to-play games that have been in live development
- High interest in playing and developing competitive multiplayer games
- Certification or similar education in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with production tracking software (JIRA, Hansoft, etc.)
- Experience with iOS, GooglePlay, Amazon Store build & submit processes.
- Familiarity with games in the MOBA genre
A resume and cover letter is required for consideration. You are able to work on-site at the Super Evil Lair in San Mateo, CA.