We’re a company by gamers, for gamers. We believe that carefully crafted and deeply compelling games are timeless and ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games while embracing all the opportunities of new platforms, new business models, and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude, and willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
Our studio is looking for a Creative Content Specialist. A creative content specialist at Super Evil will be responsible for the creation of our creative video content for vertical content platforms such as TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Stories, and Fleets. The creative specialist will create and curate content that is engaging and has the potential to go viral.
You’ll bring a continuous stream of new ideas and work collaboratively with our marketing team and development team. You will create content that is unique and cuts through the noise; representing the Super Evil brand and game tonality. The content will educate and entertain players on new features, in-game content, whilst keeping along with the current cultural trends and zeitgeist.
This role will grow, over time, to partner with brands and influencers to build marketing campaigns integrating owned channels and leveraging partner channels alongside.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a proven ability to be an early adopter or creator to new trends on the platforms and within micro-communities
- You have an understanding of social media/community management as a function within the video game industry.
- You have excellent technical production skills in video and sound editing and design so you can execute solo, but also work with our internal designers and marketing agency
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You can work effectively and decisively under pressure
- You have outstanding written and oral English skills
- You possess basic skills in brand management
- You are highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- You have strong knowledge of engagement metrics and methods
- You have a passion for interactive marketing and gaming.
- You are a team player that is results-focused and an intellectually curious self-starter, while your work reflects that of someone who is extremely detail-oriented.
- You are able to think creatively and are able to turn your ideas into action
- Establish the tone of voice, style, and aesthetic for Super Evil on TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Stories, and Fleets.
- Ideate, create, and publish frequent content to entertain and educate our players
- Drive traffic to our other social platforms and website to drive user growth
- Always stay up to date with key features, trends, influencers and what the players of Super Evil products are talking about
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to make sure that key company milestones and product updates are represented with content
- Identify and facilitate relationships with key influencers on the platforms.
- Be the voice of Super Evil communities on the designated platforms
- Work with the marketing team to ideate paid content for specific marketing campaigns
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimizing posts
- Create metric reports and share insights of the community on the platforms
- Continuously grow the follower base
- Knowledge of mobile games market and trends
- Prior experience in marketing efforts
- A strong network on and full understanding of gaming communities
- Experience in creating original and engaging content for TikTok and for brands or with a large personal following
A resume is required for consideration.
Super Evil Megacorp is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.