We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
We are looking for a technical, motivated and highly organized hands-on quality assurance lead with solid experience in the games industry. It will be your responsibility to make sure that each and every release of our game is as stable and bug free as it can be. It will be your task to communicate with our off-site QA team, direct and focus their efforts and replicate, verify and communicate their findings back to the development team. Additionally, you’ll need to be available for ad-hoc testing of various features and help out with various build automation and build deployment tasks.
- You have experience with managing a QA team and driving toward concrete results.
- You have extensive experience with various bug-tracking solutions and methodologies.
- You believe in thorough testing and data gathering—and you don’t give up until you get to the bottom of an issue.
- You have a talent for keeping track of lots of independent issues and features, an interest in understanding the underlying technologies, are familiar with all the various technical terms and concepts that relate to games development and have a natural understanding of whom you should talk to when driving toward getting various different issues resolved.
- You’ve worked on, completed and shipped several games.
- You have 4+ years of experience in QA.
- You have a deep interest in play mechanics and game design, especially strategy games.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and aren’t afraid to voice your opinion.
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: iOS, Android, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, build automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Are willing and able to put in extra time and effort during crunch periods or if issues arise