We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
SENIOR 3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
As a Senior 3D environment Artist, you’ll be creating memorable environments for our games. Your work will channel the personality of the characters that are in the front and center of our gameplay. We believe strongly in creating exceptional environments that are believable with interesting backstories, and we want our players to feel like they truly see themselves in these locations. At the same time, you will need to know how to adhere to gameplay constraints without sacrificing the look and feel of the visuals. You will be working closely with our Art Director and Gameplay Director on a mission to create unforgettable moments through the environments.
- Takes assets through the full modeling/texturing production pipeline
- Sculpts, high poly & low poly efficiently
- Creates Stylized and Hard-Surface assets with or without concept art
- Able to optimizes textures and geometry for mobile devices
- Creates modular kits and any other systems that create efficiencies
- Smart material assignment and texture creation (Substance Designer)
- Set dresses with modular assets in-editor within scope of the project’s metrics and rules.
- Works independently and actively communicates with production teams
- Maintains performance requirements for levels (memory, framerate, draw calls, instances)
- Scopes projects for on-time milestone delivery
- Maintains consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
- 5+ year’s experience as a 3D environment artist with at least 1 shipped title
- Proficient using Maya (or equivalent), Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop
- Capable with both hand painted and rendered texturing skills
- Great eye for light, value, color, and detail
- Strong grasp of form, and silhouette in regards to modeling, sculpting organic and inorganic structures.
- Understanding of gameplay needs such as clarity & readability
- Some experience working on game with an isometric camera angle
- Has experience working in a proprietary engine and/or middleware solution
- Familiar with Unity or applicable game engines
In order to apply, please provide us with a link to your portfolio that gives us an overview of your skills and abilities.