We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of crazy new platforms, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
SENIOR GAMEPLAY ENGINEER
As a senior gameplay engineer, you’ll design, build and optimize the core gameplay technologies that lie at the heart of our game. Ultimately, you influence the backbone and infrastructure that runs our games, enable our designers and artists to build even more amazing characters, worlds and experiences and preferably enable experiences that our players would previously have thought to be impossible on the platform at hand. You’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder with the game designers, designing new technologies that expand the gameplay in ways never before thought possible.
- You have a passion for programming and a talent for building fast, efficient and scalable gameplay technology.
- You have a rock-solid understanding of overall game engine architecture.
- You have a talent for optimizing code for performance, scalability and clarity.
- You’ve worked on, completed and shipped several games.
- You have eight years (or more) professional work experience as an engineer.
- You are very fluent in C++
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- You are comfortable working closely with game designers, and have your own opinions on game design
- You have strong troubleshooting skills.
A resume and cover letter is required for consideration.