We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER
As a senior technical engineer, you’ll design, build and optimize the core proprietary engine technology and tools that lie at the heart of our games.
Ultimately, you create the backbone and infrastructure that runs our games, enabling our designers and artists to build even more amazing characters, worlds and experiences that our players would previously have thought to be impossible.
You’ll be working closely with our CTO in a small but growing team to maintain and extend the client, server, and backend technologies, bring truly new and innovative engine technology to market and help us push the boundaries of what players can expect from mobile gaming.
For the right candidate, this role could be leveled up to an Architect / Lead position.
- You have a passion for programming and a talent for building fast, efficient and scalable game engine technology.
- You have a rock-solid understanding of overall game engine architecture.
- You have a talent for optimizing code for performance, scalability and clarity.
- You have deep and specialized knowledge on one or more of the following topics: rendering, lighting, shading, animation, effects, mathematics, threading, networking, data loading and serialization, compiler development and tools development.
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: iOS, Android, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, ARM, PowerVR, OpenGL, DirectX, PlayStation, Xbox
- You’ve worked on, completed and shipped several games.
- You have extensive experience with console development.
- You have eight years (or more) professional work experience as an engineer.
- You are fluent in C++; proficient with Python.
- Master’s level degree or equivalent education in computer science or related field.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and aren’t afraid to voice your opinion.
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: Redis, MongoDB, AWS
- You have a deep interest in play mechanics and a passion for game design.