We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
As a Technical Artist, you’ll be creating art tools & pipelines, optimizing assets, as well as working with artists and engineers to get art content fully functional in the game. You are the central hub where creativity and technology meet. You will report to the Technical Art Director. As a successful Technical Artist, you will leverage your stellar troubleshooting skills to ensure that our players experience the best possible visual content and gameplay experience possible.
- Create tools and pipelines for the game engine
- Support artists exporting and implementing art content into the game
- Identify and help implement optimizations for art content in the game
- Work with artists and engineers to troubleshoot and fix art asset issues in the game
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Artist with at least 1 shipped title
- Proficient using Maya and Python
- Experience with getting art assets implemented in game engines
- Experience with game engine tools
- Experience with shaders, asset optimization and game engines
- Understanding of 3D art workflows for games
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using PBR workflows in Substance Painter and Designer
- Experience creating art assets for games
- Experience creating rigs for game characters
In order to apply, please provide us with a link to your portfolio that gives us an overview of your skills and abilities.